Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2022

WW DT: Meowy Christmas Card

 



Dear Scrappers,

This is my August post for Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog:



The sponsor this month is: 


I chose the meowy christmas digital image for this challenge, which is super cute.

I used my Tattered Lace tag die to cut the printed image and turned it around to cut the other side as well:


I used a nice Tattered Lace printed cardstock that I had from the magazines, which coordinated well with the wintered themed image. I used a CTMH card kit and picked a nice background with similar colors to the TL printed paper. I then, fussy cute the sentiment from a second printed digital image, outlining the words with a metallic gel pen:


I colored the digital image with more gel pens and used 3D foam squares to assemble the sentiment tag and the colored image to the background paper.



I used the sketch:





Materials and tools:

Tattered Lace tags dies
Tattered Lace printed background paper
CTMH card kit
Metallic and assorted gel pens



For more details about the challenge, please visit:



Closing date for entries is 5pm the day before the next challenge.

Winners and Top 3 will be announced on the Sunday morning at 11am following the end of the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. You've created such a wonderful backdrop using those die-cuts and the splash of color is perfect. So glad you joined us for our Winter Activities Challenge at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet festive image on this lovely design, Vicky, and I love your creative use of the framing die!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Christmas card with beautiful details. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete