Followers

Friday, April 12, 2019

Rain Rain Go Away BLOG HOP

Thank you for joining us for  
the Rain Rain Go Away BLOG HOP



This is a blog hop featuring projects with rain, clouds, umbrellas, or rainbows!
You should have arrived from  Alicia, if not,
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this interactive hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have four awesome sponsors for this hop!!


 has graciously donated a $20 gift certificate to shop her online store

AND

is giving away this gorgeous Easter kit by Simple Stories


AND
is giving away this awesome package containing a wreath kit, a stamp set, 2 rolls of twine, and 2 rolls of washi tape


AND


Liz with Love 
is donating an awesome envelope punch board, stickers, and a pen.



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/17/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

For this fun hop, I got inspired by some Hero Stamps I had from last year:


I was feeling anxious and under the weather, so this is my uplifting creation:


some closeups:






Also how I made it:

I used my last kit from Clear scraps, which contained a cute mini wooden palette and this stencil raining hearts stencil:


It also included this pearl modellier creme, so I decided to do some resisting inking:



While the paste was drying, I did inked some leftover pieces from a Swirlydoos kits from long time ago: 



I used my SNAP, CraftWell to cut some stamped images:



And used some Dylusions inks and Tattered Angels spray and "lifted" the resisted ink with a paper towel from the stencilled shapes: 


Finally, I stamped randomly some "rain" with silver colorbox ink and used 3D dots to add all pieces and voila I got my mood lifted...

Be sure to hop over to Liz

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

31 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love the sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sign! Thanks for sharing how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Such a beautiful sign and very well done.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wall hanging is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing how you made it. I love doing these kind of projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mixed media wall hanging. What a fun stencil. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have created. It Is uplifting. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! You have such attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just amazing and so beautiful. I love all the different textures and colors that you used. What a perfect way to use that wooden plaque for a gorgeous wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers Vicki you've created such a beautiful scene with all your different elements. Sorry you've been under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing like creating something beautiful to lift your spirits and this is spectacular! I love all the mixed media elements, with the wooden pallet and fence.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Veronica. This is stunning!!!!!!!!!
    I am glad I found your blog.
    And I am really happy to participate in this great blog hop!!!!!!!
    Kisses!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and great details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry you are feeling bad but this turned out amazing!! Just love it!! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Cool project. I really love them Thank you for hopping with us! I hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful project. Lots of details.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job on the wall hanging! Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow,this is a fantastic project. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely Gorgeous! Stunning job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! I love your hanging art. Thank you for sharing your process. It is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute mixed media wall hanging. Sorry I'm so late to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for sharing with Creative Embellishments and supporting small business.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful! Sp glad the Creative Embellishments challenge inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic creation!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at MMP

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great take on our April Challenge. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome project! I love all the layers. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun wall hanging, love all the blues! Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete