We did this cute favors for my parents' tutors and my daughter's teachers.
I used Stella CTMH papers, the Artiste cricut cartridge, and CTMH stamps
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
I did this little tags/book marks for a friend's baby shower using some old papers, CTMH & Stamping' up stamps. They became really cute, but i forgot to take the picture before mine got a coffee spill...
Sunday, June 17, 2012
I did the following frames using the $1 frames from Michaels, some wood shapes, and our Elemental papers (CTMH). They are so easy to do that I might offer a Mom and me class during this summer using this frames to include our little ones... What do you think?
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Monday, April 16, 2012
Saturday, February 25, 2012
This is one of our new class at Michaels happening on the second and fourth Fridays from 1pm to 3 pm...
Please contact me if you are interested in participating.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012
We are having an Open house/ Meet the instructors Event at Michaels.
Please stop by to say hi and to sign in for my classes and take advantage of a 25% discount off March and April classes. This discount is only available all day on March 3...
I will also waive the San Antonio Scrapbooking meetup yearly fees for one year if you sign up for any of my classes. Use your Michaels rewards card and save even more by accumulating further points...
Please sign up even if you do not see me there. I will leave all the classes information at the Store, but you can also call me or e-mail me if you have further questions.
Hope to see you there,
Saturday, February 18, 2012
- Altered Canvas Trio: Learn the techniques to create a set of 3 fashionably altered canvases. 2h-$25
- Card Tricks: Create 5 unique cards using one stamp set while you learn stamping and embossing tricks and design personalized greetings. 2h-$25
- Card Tricks, Punched: Create five unique cards using one punch and design personalized greetings for use throughout the year. 2h-$25
- Countdown (to Holidays) Layout: How to you countdown to the holidays? Create a unique layout to schedule decorating projects or to countdown your all-time favorite traditions. 2h-$25
- Cricut Test Drive ($10): Hear about the ins and outs of Cricut machines and learn how to use one - either before or after you buy! SEPARATE EXPRESSION & V1 classes from E2 (E2 curriculum coming in 2012) 1h-$10
- Cricut Card Tricks- Winter Frolic: Make 3 gorgeous cards with the Winter Folic Cartridge. (New cartridge project coming in 2012) 2h-$25
- Cricut Off the Page - Winter Frolic: Create 3 stunning gifts with the Winter Frolic Cartridge. (New cartridge project coming in 2012) 2h-$25
- Mini Paper Bag Album: Create a mini album from paper bags to document your travels and hold your mementos 2h-$25
- Paper Party: Paper craft a coordinated party with invitations, décor and scrapbook pages that are as unique as you! Use the HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA Leader Guide for Valentine's, Baby Shower or Birthday). 2h-$25
- Paper-Crafted Gift Frame: Create a framed home-décor piece to give or display for any occasion. 2h-$25
- Pink Party: (Breast Cancer theme) Celebrate hope and survivors of Breast Cancer with this uniquely pink paper crafted party. 2h-$25
- Sketched Out: Use a sketch to create a page layout and apply elements to create a second page and two cards. 2h-$25
- Texture WOW! Apply 8 texture techniques to take a favorite memory off the page. Keep it for yourself, hang it on the wall or give it as a gift. 2h-$25
Sunday, February 12, 2012
this is a 2-h Class at Michaels. for $25 you learn to decorate 3 mini Canvas. You only need to buy the Canvas and any special embellisment you want...
contact me if you are interested...
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 11:30 AM
San Antonio Scrapbooking!
Join me and one of my students to have fun making some cards with 4 glittering techniques from Martha Steward. I am teaching this Martha's technique classes at Michaels (281 and 1604) and a class is starting this Tuesday at 11:30.
This is the perfect class for making your last minute St. Valentine's cards. The cost of the class is $10 for the registration (mandatory) and $19.99 for the class kit (if you want to buy it)...
I will have the rest of the materials, so no need to buy further... there are several options for class kits including glitter, this will be up to you which you decide to buy. Each class will be an individual 2h-class.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
As you might know, I am teaching paper crafting and scrapbooking for all levels of scrappers ;-)
and want to keep my active status as an instructor, thus I am recruiting students.
Please review these offers:
*Sign up for any of my classes at Michaels and receive a 20% refund:
Class schedule coming soon:
*Pay or renew your San Antonio Scrapbooking Meetup Group's yearly fees before February 15th and get a free 1 hour Cricut 101 (test drive) class at Michaels (Arbor Park), this is a $10 value or rent a cricut cartridge from me for a week for free. (you read right, I am renting my cricut carts out for a small fee, please e-mail or call me for more details)
Note: If you already paid in January, please send me an e-mail or call me.
*Make a purchase at my CTMH page and get a 10% refund of your total purchase before taxes and shipping costs:
I hope that you take advantage of any of this opportunities and look forward to hearing from you soon,
(Vicky's Scrapping Passion)
Saturday, January 21, 2012
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Monday, January 9, 2012
The cup was not a perfect match so I cut a little around the stamped image...
These ones I did for the teacher aids... Happy New Year! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.