Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

San Antonio Scrapbooking Meetup Group Members

Hi Scrappers,

As you might know, I am teaching paper crafting and scrapbooking for all levels of scrappers ;-)
and want to keep my active status as an instructor, thus I am recruiting students.
Please review these offers:

*Sign up for any of my classes at Michaels and receive a 20% refund:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhrJQacZ4EHmZHwpYexBUA_SqtVyb7O_knF7RNkWHJBIp0MbmyYHKXCUg6q3QmODH5a4A1nEsvepI5ftEXTTLUoKTbT4JSa_2wfpmrodJlOjSt8QiZRy19TT1FFnLdPgw7L5Z5FG-K42Ne8/s1600/Class+pics%252Bdates-september-2011.jpg

Class schedule coming soon:
http://www.michaels.com/Exciting-Classes/classes,default,pg.html

*Pay or renew your San Antonio Scrapbooking Meetup Group's yearly fees before February 15th and get a free 1 hour Cricut 101 (test drive) class at Michaels (Arbor Park), this is a $10 value or rent a cricut cartridge from me for a week for free. (you read right, I am renting my cricut carts out for a small fee, please e-mail or call me for more details)

Note: If you already paid in January, please send me an e-mail or call me.

*Make a purchase at my CTMH page and get a 10% refund of your total purchase before taxes and shipping costs:
http://vickytovar.myctmh.com/

I hope that you take advantage of any of this opportunities and look forward to hearing from you soon,

Veronica
(Vicky's Scrapping Passion)
Phone: 409-457-6982
e-mail: vickytovar@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment