This is my next post for Craftwell.
For this post, I made a baby shower card for a gift:
SNAP die cut machine
CTMH Archival ink pad
CTMH Sending you hugs card kit (Lovely printed papers, card base, and sending you hugs stamp set)
Gel metallic pens
Latina Crafter rounded rectangle dies
Baby bottle dies, Sizzix
I used one of the CTMH card kit sketches and cut the paper following the cutting guidelines.
Then, I die cut the stamped sentiments, the llama image, the baby bottle with its layer, and the baby sentiment:
After assembling the card, I went back with metallic markers to add colors to the llama and around the sentiment die cut:
This card was super easy and quick to make mostly because of CTMH card kit instructions. I hope you enjoy it and please follow Craftwell as well.
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Corrosive - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes