Followers

Friday, August 19, 2022

DT CraftWell: Hello NYC, My Favorite Place Mini-Album

   





Hi, 

This is my next post for Craftwell. 

For this project, I used my last month SCT (Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine) sampler kit. I love all the travel themed papers included and soft pastel color scheme as well as the included die cuts, with a touch of gold foil to make this summer project special:


I'm planning to put a little picture of us in the heart opening...

I specially love the taxis printed paper. It goes so well with NYC, even with the UBer trend.

I only needed to make the binding with my Krockadile and cut the corners of the paper with my Krumper (I think that is how it is called). For the binding, I made loops of green elastic cord and tied several coordinated ribbons to them:


For the title, I diecut the sentiment: "Hello" using two lovely colorful papers from the kit:


Working with kits from the same company makes it easier to combine papers, and embellishments without worrying about matching them.

Craftwell Tools

SNAP die cut machine

Other Companies:


SCT April Sampler
Dies: Hello part of the sampler, SCT July kit
SCT July kit printed papers, and die cuts
Double sided tape
Foam tape
3 Girl Jam Ribbons
unknown green elastic cord

 I hope you enjoy it this fun project and please follow Craftwell as well.



Vicky Tovar



Some fun challenges:


Always Anything Goes! 












 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is one special project! We'd love it if you shared over at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode Challenge. This month our theme is Every Summer has a Story. We are a Card Free Zone and looking for Mixed Media, Journals, Tags, ATC's, etc!
    https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there in the near future! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete