Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

DT CraftWell: Shaker Flower Paperclip Bookmarks

 







Hi, 

This is my next post for Craftwell. 

For this project, I used The Fancy Flowers Kit (Queen & CO). I followed the kit's instructions for color combinations and assembly instructions after using my SNAP for die cutting the pieces.

First, I wanted to make a bunch of flowers to revamp my Whooo's Making the Right Choice? Poster Board:


But then I decided to make them bookmarks by adding jumbo paperclips to their back:



I like this option so much better as it highlights the shaker parts of the flowers. I might use as little gifts for my children teachers soon.

I could still use a few to put in my poster board by attaching them to thumbtacks. This shaker kit is so much fun to play as all the other Queen & CO kits. 


Craftwell Tools

SNAP die cut machine

Other Companies:



Foam tape
Glossy Accents glue 
Hot glue gun for adding the paperclips.

 I hope you enjoy it this fun project and please follow Craftwell as well.



Vicky Tovar



Some challenges:





Shakers have frames…








 



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so amazing! Your flowers are so wonderful and I love the shaker part with those little pearls. Great idea to create the flowers for using as bookmarks. It must be so much fun to give a book away and add such a beautiful bookmark.
    Thanks a lot for sharing your great project with the current EAC challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, so creative to create bookmarks like this, and they are shakers too. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month, good luck with your entry, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the sparkle. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete