Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

PWP DT: Bluebonnets and Butterflies Canvas

Hi Scrappers,

This is my post PWP, and the Aviary.  I modified a Canvas kit from Quick Quotes with wings-cling-stamp-setflowers-cling-stamp-set, and  the wildflowers-cling-stamp-set:




I used:
wings-cling-stamp-setflowers-cling-stamp-set PWP

Moments like this, Canvas Kit, Quick Quote


In short, I distressed the die cuts using the powder puffs mocha mama. I added some pearl watercoloring in shades of blue. Then, I added some stamped sentiments to the flourish die cuts and to the heart cut outs using powder puffs or distress oxide inks. For the butterfly die cuts, I stamped the wings using distress oxide. I also inked the edges of the canvas. The rest, I just followed the instructions of the kit. For more details, here is the SnapGuide with more instructions.

Here some closeups:




I love the details the butterfly wings stamps add to these die cuts.





I also added some blue watercoloring to the big butterfly overlay. It blends everything together with bluebonnets in the pictures.

I hope you enjoyed my canvas.


I'm participating in the following challenges:










2 comments:

  1. Stunning canvas..I love the colouring too. Crafted with love...
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this month at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely piece. Thank you for submitting to Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge.

    ReplyDelete