Here some closer looks:
And from the side:
Showing the tags:
For the inside pages:
The back cover:
The inside pages from the back of the accordion:
In short: I trimmed the tags to cover the coasters (5x5). I attached the ribbons before attaching the tags to the coasters. Once I glued the tags to the coasters, I put some clips to make sure the glue sets. I glued the accordion pages to each cover also with liquid gloss to make sure it stays put. I cut many tags and tabs, also sentiments using the Teresa Collins dies, CraftWell, from the argyle gloss cardstock and had some fun with tattered angels glimmer sprays. I also sprayed the Creative Embellishments border and sentiment. While the shapes where drying, I distressed the edges of the accordion pages and added the printed papers to each page. Once the sprayed shapes where dry, I used a wipe to remove the stain from the glossy sides of the argyle pattern. I embellished with the tags and taps, and added some corners to each page. For the front, I layered a die cut sentiment with some gold trim in the back and added chippies borders in top of monograms to spell Heidelberg, HD. I attached one an argyle tags, and a paper blossom. At the end, I decorated the back of the album too.
I used the MMBI argyle paper for the resist technique and the cheerful image inspired me to use the colorful papers from this kit.
Tattered angels spray mists...