Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas in July Fun Project

Dear Scrappers,
My latest class and project for the month:






I created this project following the request of my students and friends. Particularly my friend Ann G. She and her father went the extra mile by getting the 3x4, cutting, and sanding the corners. Just lovely, thank you.
This one is for you ;-)
I used some retired CTMH Mistletoe paper and specialty papers from Recollection (gold glitter, glittery red, gold vellum, and red metallic).
I also cut some shapes using my spellbinder and did the tucking in to created wonderful 3D flowers.
Using the Artise CTMH cricut cart, I cut the gold glitter bow, the christmas ornament and the letters (Story Book cart)...
I got some ribbon and used modpoge to glue the squares.
My idea is to get some Christmas pictures and add them using more embellishments, however, it looks great as Christmas decor as it is...
I hope you enjoy it
Hope to hear from you
Veronica

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment