Followers

Friday, February 16, 2024

Guest Design @ Anything Goes with a Fun Fold for Creative Creases #76: St. Valentine Card and Tags



Dear scrapper,

Yeah, I am back after a nice more than 6 months break of blogging, not crafting, just writing, 😂

I was invited to share my fun fold car with the Creative Creases blog: at the Anything Goes with a Fun Fold for Creative Creases #76 challenge.

I decided to use the nice gumball machine die from TE, and a nice fun fold card I had made before:



I also made tags/ book marks for my kiddos teachers using perfume boxes to make the tags. I love how some boxes are so nicely decorated, so I cut out and use the We R memory keeper's tag punch board:


Even the inside grunge board is nice:


I was able to cover the writing and logos with the gumball shaker diecuts:


Sadly, I run out of the nice cardboard, so I made some out of regular cardstock:


I stamped the backs with some HeroArts stamps and my kiddos names. The shaker rhinestones, and elements are from Queen & Co.

I hope you enjoyed this nice recycling project and follow my blog, and don't forget to participate in Anything Goes with a Fun Fold for Creative Creases #76 challenge.

Happy belated St. Valentine's day

Vicky Tovar



Some Challenges:

the crafting challenge: red-like-love
















12 comments:

  1. Vicky, this is such a great stepper card! I love the adorable gumball machine as a shaker feature. I hope this project gets you to blog again with more great fun folds. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at Creative Creases! Hope to see you back in the gallery soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card design and beautifully made! The gumball machine is so fun!!
    Thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Thanks for linking up to our February challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a guest designer at Creative Creases. Love the gumball machine, brings me back to the days my mom sent us to the village store to pick up something she needed and that extra penny was well spent in the gumball machine. Love that you made it a shaker card full of deliciousness... fun, fun fold. Please join us at Double Trouble, partnering with Creative Creases, using fun folds and get two chances to our random draw. Love to see you here at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/Challenge-160.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind word Suzanne, I just did. I love all the other cards too.

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday,,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great fun fold card, Vicky! Love the bright colors and the shaker feature. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deliziosa grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge Dt Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! And what a fun fold! I love that bubble gum machine. And the colors you used are awesome! Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a super fun card. Love the gumball shaker. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete