Followers

Monday, March 28, 2022

DT: Hidden Garden Sitting Chart

 


 


Hi, 

This is  my next post for Craftwell. 

For this post, I was asked to decorate a sitting chart for our school's gala. The theme for the gala was the hidden garden. So I went with the theme.

I made a video from a PowerPoint Presentation I made to explain the techniques and steps I did for creating this sitting chart:


video

Here are some closer views of the different elements I created:


I really love this flower drapery die and coordinated charisma from Tattered Lace, so I had it ready for my next project, which was perfect for creating a secret garden theme stage.

The decorative borders and corners dies from Graphic 45 were also a perfect match for this project.


I went with DCWV gold printed paper for the die cuts of the words/ numbers and corners/ border because I love how this paper looks like glitter chunks reflecting in the light.

For the tables and 8 chairs, I went with hearts doilies with the gold number die cuts.


I mounted each piece with foam squares to give them more depth.

This was a fun project to make and I did not have much time and only used the supplies I had at my workplace. 


Craftwell Tools

SNAP die cut machine


Other Companies:


Dies: Queen & CO alpha, Graphic 45 and Tattered Lace
DCWV Solid Gold paper
Tattered Lace Printed Paper
Tacky Glue
Foam Squares
Poster Foam Boards
Gilded Metallic Paste
Cricut Explorer and Design Space

 I hope you enjoy it this fun project and please follow Craftwell as well.


Happy Spring

Vicky Tovar


Some challenges:



















 



3 comments:

  1. What an amazing project! It doesn't seem like a quick project at all - although you seem to imply there was a time constraint. Great job of using what you had. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is do much love and attention to detail in this project. Thank you for joining the We Love to Create challenge, Gabrielle Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it really looks like a busy work. All this stamping and die cutting and cutting! It´s so exactly. I think this is the most beutiful sittng chart the school ever had. Wonderful vintage papers. I know a play called "The Secret Garden". Maybe it´s the same because your projekt would be very nice with this play as well. I love your design, especially the gold and glittering in it.
    Thanks for sharing your project with the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete