Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2020

DT: Happy Birthday Card

 



Dear Scrappers,

This is my post for Craftwell:
For this post, I decided to recycle a stamped image I made for a previous post and make it a card for a friend:


I had heat embossed the bluebonnet image on watercolor paper and used water colors to paint it. Now I used the colored image and mounted on a blank card using 3D dots.

Here are the materials I used and a short tutorial:





This is the final card:


and the inside:


A closer look to the layered die-cut frame:


I hope you enjoyed my daughter's creation and please make sure to visit Craftwell for more inspiration and to follow me.

Happy July and stay safe from this pandemic.

1 comment:

  1. The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a standardized exam widely used by business schools to assess the aptitude of prospective graduate students for advanced study in business and management programs. Excelling in the GMAT requires diligent preparation, strategic planning, and effective test-taking strategies. In this article, we'll explore valuable tips and resources to help students succeed in their GMAT Exams Help and achieve their academic aspirations.

    ReplyDelete