Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2020

DT: Wonderful card by a juinior crafter


Dear Scrappers,

This is Veronica, from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing my post for Craftwell:
For this post, my daughter helped me make a card for a friend's birthday. My daughter just became 11yo and is a great crafter. She likes to craft with me, but as much on her own ;-(

She used some DCWV Unicorns and Rainbows paper, the "wonderful" tag die from Craftwell, some tape runner, some ribbon, and some Recollection stamps using her PowderPuff chalk inks:


The back of her card:


 The inside of the card:


 Here, I will let her pictures tell the story:


She came up with her card design and decided that it needed something else inside, so she stamped a peacock image using two PowderPuff inks at the same time:


She then wrote her sentiment and signed her card.

She was super quick and efficient using the SNAP diecutting machine. I will be introducing more paper crafting during the summer and will share with you her progress.

I will post in the following weeks the card I made.


I hope you enjoyed my daughter's creation and please make sure to visit my blog for more inspiration and to follow me.

Happy July and stay safe from this pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment