Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2020

DT: Camping Mini Album part 2


Dear Scrappers,

This is My post for  Craftwell:
For this post, I decided to finally finish a minialbum, I started for a blog hop at Connie Can Crop: https://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-adventure-awaits-blog-hop.html.
For that blog hop I had done just 2 pages, now the complete album is done. Here are the pictures from page 2 on:
Page 2 & 3, 4 & 5 (1/2 transparency):


6 (half transparency) & 7, 8 & 9:


9th tab, 10 & 11 (transparency):


11 (transparency) & 12 with both tabs:


13 & 14, 13th tab:


15 & 16 (transparency),  17 (transparency) & 18:


19 & 20, 21 & 22:


Back of the album and the whole mini album:


Close-up of the front 1/2 transparency cover and the improvised binding:



These are the material that used besides the ones listed in this post: https://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-adventure-awaits-blog-hop.html.


and my handy helper: my daughter,





Please make sure to visit my post at CraftWell for more inspiration,

Happy April and stay safe from this pandemic (we are still under quarentine)



4 comments:

  1. Login at www.mcafee.com/activate to download and install the McAfee product. Type the 25 digit activation code at mcafee.com/activate to activate your subscription.

    mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McAfee is a user-affordable basic antivirus product with many features. The biggest aspect, which has impressed many users its efficient encryption-based protection operations, which ensures the protection of sensitive and secretive data. McAfee also provides mobile protection and parental controls. It is very easy to have it working in your system if you can log on to "McAfee Log In." The website will systematically guide in download, installation, and activation procedures. However, you must ensure that you are not sharing the activation code with anyone.

    visit my website:

    mcafee login

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Gracee. I am a regular visitor of this website, and it has become a sort of a friend in understanding and comprehending topics from a variety of niches. As I am also a writer with experience in the technical field, you may proceed to read my samples by logging on to:
    webroot Login

    ReplyDelete