Followers

Friday, July 12, 2019

The Adventure Awaits BLOG HOP


Thank you for joining us for  
The Adventure Awaits BLOG HOP



This is a blog hop featuring our Adventures! Whether we enjoy camping, hiking, swimming, traveling, staying close to home or venturing far away, we love to document our adventures!
You should have arrived from Amanda

but if not Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

Coloring with Nikki is giving away this gorgeous Handwritten Background stamp from RG Studios to one lucky winner.



AND


 Connie has put together this Set of Me and My Big Ideas (Mambi) goodies12x12 Kit, Sticker phrases, and a Washi pack!!

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 7/17/19 here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

For this blog hop, I decided to finally make a mini album about a camping trip we did with the American Heritage Girls and Trail Life Boys last first weekend of fall:


So far I only finished 2 pages, and have everything planned for the following 10 pages. It was a fun trip to South Llano Texas state park and we too way too many pictures.

This is the first inside page:


The inside of the acrylic cover page:


I will have 4 acrylic pages in total inside of this fun 6x6 album.

This is the first regular page:


My daughter is the girl with the bandana.
The back of this page has a tap which opens. I have in total 3 pages with taps:


I added this border sticker to mimic a tap to grab the tap page:


The page with the open tap:


I hope to finish this album over the weekend and will update this post with finished pages asap.

These are material I used:



From Kaiser crafts:


A close up to the cover page and the ribbons for binging. They will adorn the o-rings  that I will use for the binding when I gave the album completed:


I hope you liked this album.

Be sure to hop over to my friend Kim


Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Connie

Sandy

Amanda 

Veronica

Kim

Narelle

Nikki

EK

 Alicia

Shannon 

Sarah

Sue

Rebecca Ann

Jearise

Holli

Miranda

Liz

Charlotte


I still need to add the challenge which inspired my project. I will do it this weekend
Blessings
Vicky Tovar


21 comments:

  1. Nice start to your mini book. I look forward to seeing the rest of your book when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great pages. Love the flip up bit. The album will be awesome when you finish all the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! Just love this album! It's gonna be so cute! Just gorgeous but you always do great mini albums! Thanks so much for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I bet that was a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mini album. I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used acrylic pages. I was thinking of a project to use them in which I haven't come up with one. I've never heard of American Heritage Girls and Trail Life Boys is it like scouts? your mini is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz,
      Yes, they are more religious scouting groups.

      Delete
  7. Very nice mini book!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that flap for extra room! and those papers are a favorite of mine! great layouts

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to see how you used an acrylic cover and different sized pages for your mini album! The washi tape tab is a clever idea too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are so fun! Love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job on your layouts so far. You've put a lot of time and effort in them. I bet the rest of the project will be just as creative and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous. Love the camping theme and the products you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pages! I like your use of the wooden veneers. I sometimes find it hard to use them. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute pages. I have this paper pad as well and you have given me some ideas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your layout and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.

    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!
    mcafee.com/activate
    mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work! It's impressive to see the innovation and precision of top-notch front end development companies. Keep raising the bar with your exceptional solutions!

    ReplyDelete