Followers

Friday, October 9, 2015

What a Witch! Blog Hop

Welcome to the What a Witch! Blog Hop



Hocus Pocus and Eye of Newt
We've got a Hop for you that is spooky yet cute!
Add a few whiskers of  Cat
and stir together in my big pointed Hat ....POOF!!!

You should have arrived from Witch: Audrey- http://kricutkreations.blogspot.com
Connie Can Crop is creating the spells in this Witch of a Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these witchy women who are here casting spells with their creations. 






I have a fantastic sponsor this month, Miss Kate Cuttables.
One lucky winner will get to choose two Bundles or files of their choice ($6.00 value)
Please visit Miss Kate Cuttables HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.



You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.


Winner will be announced on Wednesday here at Connie Can Crop.


Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Grab your broomsticks and join us for some wicked fun!

Here to my project:


This is the companion layout to my Going Batty Challenge project, thus the bats ;-)


I used some stickers from Jolee and the Title is also a sticker from my stash.


You can see I used part of the Karen Foster paper to make my center Witch embellistment.

Here is a better picture of the layout: 


The paper pack I used:


This project was uper easy an uncomplicated. No many techniques or embellistments.


 Up next is Witch: Michelle- http://www.michellekinder.blogspot.com


Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:



23 comments:

  1. Awwww, as a fellow scrapbooker, I can see all the love and details you put into this. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! it just pops! my favorite element is the sword coming "out" of his hand!!! just perfect!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures and great LO design!! I can see lots of clever detailing - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out adorable!! I love seeing layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, especially love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for the nice comments. Thank you for this fun hope

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Just perfect for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute LO thank you for much for sharing your pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A D O R A B L E! Such a cute layout. From your colors, papers, embellishments and pictures- I LOVE IT! It put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! I love all the stickers and extra embellishments you added.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stickers you added for dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout and love the boots! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute page Veronica. Love the colors, the multicolored title... great lay-out. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute page! Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

    ReplyDelete