Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Teresa Collins' Now and Them using a PhotoFull Sketch by Tami Sanders

I haven't posted any scrapbooking LO lately, mainly because I haven't used any of my own sketches :-(. I have been taking Tami Sanders' PhotoFull classes at Stamp Antonio: for more information about her and her great classes, please visit her website and mention me: http://tamisanders.com/
I love her classes and sketches because they allow me to use my own stash without worrying too much about how to arrange my pictures. As a former SDU teacher, I know how to do the sketches designs myself, but let's face it. It is so much easier to scrap lift a great sketch and transform it into my own creation :-). I love challenges, and see those classes as one.
This double LO is based on her latest and wanted to take on a challenge of using Teresa Collings kits. I used her lovely Now and Them kit acquired at the my Craft Channel website. I had a great time with both the sketch and Teresa's paper and embellishments. I loved my first time using her kits and will do it again soon. I loved the result and decided to show it to my dear scrappers. Check it out:
LO with the flip in the middle:


First side of flip open:


The second side:



The back of the flip:


And the LO without the flip protector:


So versatile, like having 4 different LOs in one...
Please join me to take Charlotte's Money Saving Sketches and Tami's PhotoFull classes at Stamp Antonio http://www.stampantonio.com/Index.html and please let me know what you think ;-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment