Followers

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

DT CraftWell: Happy Birthday Die - Three ways

 






Hi, 

This is my next post for Craftwell. For this post I decided to use the March SCT sampler Happy Birthday die and three different sketches to make some cards for my dear friend, my Godson, and to have in case I need one.

The SCT samplers come with everything I need to make cards or scrapbook pages: e.g. printed 6x6 papers, enamel dots, stickers, die cuts, and much more.

I used three different sketches:

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/sketch-517.html


Sadly this challenge ended yesterday, but here is my take:

I used foam tape to rise up the sentiment.



and for the inside I used one of the provided die cuts as sentiment:




My take:



And finally:

 

My take:

The inside: I didn't go for an circle for the main element, instead, I used a tag to house my sentiment die cut.



The inside:


I used some inking to make the card elements for cohesiveness.




Craftwell Tools

SNAP die cut machine

Other Companies:



SCT sampler March 2023 kit and dies

HeroArts inks

CTMH Cardstock white and other colors and envelopes 

 I hope you enjoy it this fun project and please follow Craftwell as well.



Happy Spring

Vicky Tovar




7 comments:

  1. Such fun cards! Thanks for sharing your work on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of birthday cards. It's hard to choose a favorite. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Add Embellishments challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, I LOVE the birthday card you created using our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Those birthday candles are just perfect for someone's special day, and your use of the "large words" on your card met the optional part of our challenge as well!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards! Thank you for sharing them with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute birthday cards Vicky, love the colours and those add embellishments. I love that added texture very playful. Lovely cards and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful birthday cards! Love how you have used that marvelous sentiment die so creatively. The candles card is a perfect take on the sketch and option. Thank you so much for playing with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards and a good take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete