Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Craftwell DT: Thank You Tags and Bookmarks

 



 Dear Scrappers,


This is my post for Craftwell:
For this post, I made "thank you" tags to go with bookmarks, I bought in Santa Fe, and handsanitizers for the staff at the school for Thanksgiving.

Here a picture showing the back of the tag and bookmark:


To make the tags, I used my SNAP and the Art Studio Botanical dies. For the back I punched some tags and either stamped them with Simon Says Stamp "Thank You" and StanzOn inks, or I layered them with die cut sentiments using the Garphic 45 dies:


I made more than 50 tags, using mostly paper scraps for the die cuts. 


I had some fun making different combinations with the die cuts. Here are some examples:


Some of my favorites:




I hope you enjoyed my quick and easy project and please make sure to visit my blog for more inspiration and to follow me.

Happy December,

and stay safe from this pandemic.

1 comment: