Followers

Friday, November 8, 2019

FallBulous BLOG HOP



Thank you for joining us for  
FallBulous BLOG HOP




This is a blog hop featuring all things full of Fall Splendor! Don't you just love Fall? The colors, the smells, the foods, the holidays, the love!!

 You should have arrived from Holli If you are just catching us, Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


Our awesome sponsors for this hop are!!



Sue is offering one lucky winner these awesome Queen & Co. Embellishments!


And our other sponsor is

Crafting with Miranda


She is offering one lucky winner a Hobby Lobby Gift Card!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 10/13/19 at
 Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


For this blog hope, I made signs for our kings fair booth at school and a title for my daughter's class banner:




I designed the banners in cricut design studio using the Winnie the Pooh cart and Letters Soiree...:



After glueing everything down, I laminated the banners and added holes to hang them or made a stand-up (using 12in wooden sticks in the back) title for my daughter's class banner.


Also, I would like to add a preview to my November project for CraftWell:



It is not finish yet, but I will post it at CraftWell the last week of November and also here, so make sure to come back and give me your feedback. I will have some prices too to celebrate my blog reaching the 100 followers mark and more than 80k views... the 100th follower will have a price as well as one more randomly chosen follower, who makes a comment in my next post. so stay tuned...


Be sure to hop over to Amanda


Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

15 comments:

  1. Your signs and banners look great! Awesome project for the kings fair booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun projects for your child's classroom. I actually miss those day. it's been a while since those crafting for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute banners and thanks for the preview of the pumpkin patch project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, your project is amazing! you did a great job with all the signs and titles. The classroom page is awesome too.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful banners for the fair and the sneak peek for craft well...ohhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You have been busy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool project. Kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi scrappers, do you know who my 100th follower was? Did you leave a comment?
    Please send me a message so that I can send you your prize...

    ReplyDelete