Followers

Monday, July 16, 2018

DT PWP: TEXAS SHAKER WALL HANGING

Hi Scrappers,

I'm sharing with you a Texas themed wall hanging, I made for my husband's birthday and for PWP





This month, we took a summer break from the blog hop and decided to free post during the month.

I used:


For more details about how I made this shaker, please visit my blog and this SnapGuide I prepared. Thanks

Some closeups:




I really like how this little tag is transformed with sentiment, the StazOn stamped map and the stamped gross grain ribbon.


I took a picture of this quote at the Lady Bird Botanical Garden in Austin, and I loved so much how well it goes with this stamps line.






I hope you enjoyed pages and visit my blog:  www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com to see more details and learn about all the fun techniques I used in these three pages.

9 comments:

  1. WOW this is awesome! Such a wonderful memory piece, and I really like how you made it into a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!!
    You did such a great job with the theme and we share a love of the same colors!
    Texas deserves such a HUGELY well done project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great piece Veronica! Love how you've created a really clever and original way to celebrate the things you love. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project with lots of details that have such personal meaning. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool project! I live in Texas as well and need one of these! LOL Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool project! I love that crackled TX state frame and all your details! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift!-Lots' of love put into this project! Thanks for sharing it with us @ CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool gift idea! Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! that is such a creative project. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete