Followers

Thursday, February 22, 2018

PWP DT POST: HAPPY FEBRUARY ALWAYS SHADOW BOX and announcement...

Dear Scrappers,

This is My post for Paper Wing Production. I’m sharing with you a quick gift I made for my father's birthday:







I used:
Graphic 45 papers:






Some hear stickers,
A wooden shadow box from Hobby Lobby
Heart outline and happy photo frame dies, Teresa Collins for Craftwell:



DecoFoil in red and DecoFoil glue pen

First, I stamped the flaming heart images around the outer sides of the box using DecoFoil glue pen and added some red foil more or less successfully.






 I added a border from the seller stamp set around the frame, with less success 😜




I cut some frames for cuts using the Graphic 45 papers and the heart outline shape. I glued the frames to my pictures using scorch tape.

 I made two paper rossetes from paper border strips leftover from a previous project and added the hearts.




 I stamped 2 veneer shapes with the little heart stamp and DecoFoiled too. 





I added a piece of clear packaging material to a foam outline heart die cut and glued the heart outline from paper on the other side of the clear acrylic to make the heart shaker with some shaped sequins inside.





I made this shadow box for my father’s birthday, and wanted to make it special highlighting my children’s love for him.

I hope you enjoyed my shadow box and visit my blog.

Today, I have some special news too: I’m on the Craftwell Design team, yeah, here is my announcement: http://blog.craftwellusa.com


1 comment: