Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

Design Team: God bless the USA layout

Hi Scrappers, 
This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion show my previous creation for Connie's Let Freedom Ring challenge:


 I used Miss Kate Cuttables' God bless the USA title SVG File, to make a title for the second page of a double page layout I designed for this challenge:


I added some dimension using liquid glass (CTMH) and I also used the Artbooking CTMH cart (which you can get from Connie here) to make the picture frames and to design my whole double layout. Papers are also from CTMH. I used the negative cuts from the hot-air balloon stars randomly to add some extra interest. 



A closer look to my title. I wasn't very careful with the glue, but I still got the dimension:







many blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment