Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Bookmarks for Teachers Appreciation Week

Good morning dear scrappers,

I wanted to share with you these bookmarks, I made for teachers' appreciation week.

I started making some pillow gift boxes using TH die. Note: don't try to cut more than one piece of paper with this die because the embossed part of the box will be cut instead. I did it and ended up having to adhere the box lids with washi tape, very annoying.

Then I cut some tags using Paper Artist dies (from a Paper Wishes monthly die-club) from several school related B&T papers from CTMH (all retired collections, using my stash...). I like this tags because they are big enough to serve as bookmarks.

Then, I stamped the back with a CTMH stamp for the sentiment and some of my children's names stamps I have.




For the front, I stamped the sentiment and and cut them using a Martha Stewart punch. Using another punch I cut some red cardstock squares and stamped them with the apples.

I had some strip borders and used them randomly as decoration for the tags.





The binder paper strips are the negatives from a CM border punch I had in my stash.

I just love this Creative Embellishments wooden shapes, those I made holes using my crocodile and used as dangle with some twine.




 I also colored another wooden shape (the  apple with the worm) and added to one special bookmark:



Finally. I attached one pillow box to each laminated bookmark with scotch tape:



I hope the teachers and you like their little bookmarks and the few goodies I could fit in these pillow gift boxes.

Best wishes for your week

Vicky Tovar

I would love to enter the following challenge:

tag you're it


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete