Followers

Monday, November 2, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #165 Give Thanks


Dear Scrappers,

This is my first post as a designer for Eureka Stamps Blog. So far I love their stamps and digital images. I played with some of them for this week challenge:


All images are available at Eureka stamps store: http://www.eurekastamps.com/
Please stop by and check out their products, they are amazing.

Besides the Eureka stamps challenge, I got inspired by 2 other challenges:
I used their sketch and color combination to get inspired for my own post.
and

I used an old kit from Paper Wishes monthly scrapbooking kit from at least 5 years ago.

Here some more views of my card:
 The round die and the tag die are from spellbinder, also from my stash.
The stickers and border die cuts as well as card stock are from the Paper Wishes kit. 

The ribbon is also a leftover from previous projects, as well as the brads.

I hope you enjoy this fun project and give me some feedback.
I look forward to continue designing Eureka Stamps

Many blessings 

Vicky

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love your layering! Thanks for joining our challenge at UYS ♥

    Majo - DT

    ReplyDelete