Followers

Friday, August 14, 2015

School Rules Blog Hop- 1st day of School-2nd part


Welcome to the School Rules Blog Hop




School has started in many places!
Join us as we fill our backpacks with
pencils, rulers, and notebooks of every color.
Showing off projects to inspire kids and their mothers.
because School Rules, you can see it on our faces!


You should have come from Haidee-http://created2bunique.blogspot.com.

but if you need to go the beginning of the line

Connie Can Crop is the line leader on this School Rules Blog Hop.

This is a one day blog hop and I appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these fantastic ladies who are here sharing their School themed ideas and creations. 



I have a fantastic sponsor for this hop, The Paper Nest Dolls!!

They will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in their fabulous shop!

Be sure to check out their adorable stamps at The-papernest.com

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

Winner will be announced on Wednesday here at Connie Can Crop.


Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


Here is my project:



I had made the other side of this layout previously as my project for Connie Can Crop Design team, back in July.

Now I used this cute doll from The Paper Nest Dolls, our monthly sponsor. She is so cute, isn't it?

I used my iPad's cricut app to design this layout, similarly as I did the other side and cut it

in my Explorer. I used the Artbooking Cartridge (CTMH).

I design this project while waiting for my car at the dealer and it took me no time to cut it.




I used for the first time this chalk kit, i bought a while ago and fixed the shalked up doll using hairspray...

I want to add some pictures later, so I did this wonderful trick to momentarily stick all pieces and them I can just go back and peel off the tape backing and add the pictures behinds the grid and the frame...



I can add up to 4 pictures behind the grid or more if I add some smaller picks...





Other materials I used from my stash...



CMTH papers


Both layouts together:






Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:






17 comments:

  1. Such a great idea regarding the tape and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. You've got so much going on...good job!

    Kim
    www.katydidcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the little girl. Thanks for sharing. It was fun hopping with you.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute layouts and cool how you can slide in the pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Layout turned out really Cute and gave me a few Idea's for future back to School Layouts. Thanks for Sharing! I'm a new follower of yours. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job! I love that it ties in with the other layout. And such a great idea with the tape. Thanks for joining in the hop. Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout. Quick and easy! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool layout. So... what exactly is the trick to do the temporary? Please... do share! Thanks for hopping along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ups, I forgot to mention it. I added small strips of scorch tape in top of the other one you see, that way I can glue frame temporarily to the page and when I am ready to add a picture, I just take the backing of the main tape off. (The temporary tape doesn't attached to the backing of the main tape as well as to the page, so it is easy to remove it). I hope I explained well :-)

      Delete
  10. Love your completed layout Veronica!! All the detail is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the doll and the design of your layout! I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great pages! I love all the spaces for photos. Great embellies, too! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete