Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Picture Frames/ Bookends

Dear Scrappers,

Today I'm posting last minute for our dear DT Daphne, who is becoming a Grandma, please head here and give her some love. 

Here is my last minute project for Connie Can Crop:



I made these bookends (only one shown here, I'm saving the other one for a later post) for my husband birthday. This Bookend has a see-through divider between the 2 glasses. I used it a shadow box and made a dimensional layout and was able to display a picture in the back as well:


Some closer looks:


The 3D effect:


The back again:


I used some  discontinued CTMH papers and embellishments.
You can find the new collections here.

I am entering this project to the "Challenge #105 Anything Goes" 
here at Decorate to Celebrate Blog.

Please visit Connie Can Crop and comment on this project:  

Thank You for stopping by today... and don't forget to enter our 
monthly challenge:


And make sure you stop by and check out all the designs of our sponsor for this month:
 Paper Crafting World... 

Happy Crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift idea!! Love these so much!! Thanks for sharing them!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift!!! So precious!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a thoughtful and wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete