Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just Because or Birthday cards using CTMH "You & Me" papers

Dear scrappers,
I made those two cards for a friend, who was having a birthday, and made a second one to keep for other occasion. I am trying to make two cards instead of just one every time a need a card. Once I decide, which one I will give, I personalize it even more to make special for the person intended.
I used the "You & Me" kit again because it has those very special colors, so feminine and elegant at the same time. I used inked dimensional elements included in the kit as the center of the paper rosettes and stamped the envelopes to coordinate with the cards. The paper strips used for the rosettes were punched using one of the MS punch around the page punches. The striped pattern of these papers make them more interesting rosettes.
I used the included stitched border stamp to add a more homemade feeling.
I hope you like it and give me some feedback :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment