Dear scrappers, this is a great opportunity to get known in the scrapbooking community,
""""If you love creating unique, quality projects with top-of-the-line products-our design team may be perfect for you!
· Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company is looking for 7 additional design team members to showcase innovative creations using Quick Quotes products.
· The term will last 6 months, beginning May 1, 2011 and ending October 31, 2011.
· Sharp photography skills are a must. Photos should be taken with high resolution in clean, crisp backgrounds using excellent lighting.
· You must have and regularly maintain a personal blog.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
· Provide at least 4 projects per month. Projects can be layouts, cards, altered items or home décor, using primarily Quick Quotes product.
· Abide by all deadlines given.
· Promote Quick Quotes whenever possible, including posting in online galleries, forums and blogs.
· Respond and interact with participants and followers of the Quick Quotes blog and Facebook page.
· Enter your monthly projects in at least 2 online challenges. (We will provide suggestions at your request).
THE BENEFITS & PERKS:
· You will receive a welcome package from us, including EVERY color of ink that we manufacture.
· Ample Quick Quotes products to create with.
· Your name and bio listed on our Designers page.
· Access to an exclusive Design Team board to share and learn tips, tricks and techniques.
· Your blog will be listed on our main page!
· Quick Quotes sponsorship of 1 contest or challenge of your choice during your term.
· A specially designed badge/blinkie for your blog.
· Scrappers status and bragging rights that you made a fabulous Design Team!
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING BY APRIL 23rd to firstname.lastname@example.org :
· Full contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail and personal blog address.
· 4 examples of your BEST work using up to 10 photos. Projects need not be newly created or use only Quick Quotes product.
· A short bio. Of yourself and why you’d like to be considered for this position.
· Previous/current commitments (such as other Design Teams, etc.) and experience.
· An e-mail link to this exact post on your blog showing the photos. If you have previous posts highlighting Quick Quotes products, please provide those links as well.
The announcement of the 1st Quick Quotes Design Team will be made on Monday, April 25th!""""
I wish you all the best luck if you decide to apply ;)