Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

DT Craftwell: Paper Clips Bookmarks

Hi,

This is My post for Craftwell.
I made some bookmarks for my children teachers (my post for April) and decided to make some paper clips to go with some cookies that my friend Nancy (Nancy Fancy Cookies) made for me using the same stamp/dies:

I also gave some of the other bookmarks with these cute cookies:


and added the Teresa Collins sentiment die cuts to the back:


The paper clips were easy to convert in bookmarks by adding a piece of folded and glue together cardstock to some extra big regular paperclips I bought at Target:


I added some die cuts to the front and the sentiment and children names stamps to the back:





Craftwell Tools

Snap

Teresa Collins dies: Tags & Taps

Teresa Collins dies: Sentiment


Other Companies:

Black Archival ink, CTMH and Ranger distress oxide ink pads
Diverse bright cardstock
X sticker maker
HeroArts stamp and dies.
Liquid Gloss, Ranger







I hope you enjoyed my paper clips bookmarks. And follow my post at Craftwell.

Many blessings

Vicky Tovar


I'm joining the following challenges too:






4 comments:

  1. Your clips are adorable I love them.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. What a fun idea. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete