Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

PWP DT: SPRING BURLAP PANNEL

Hi Scrappers,

Today I am sharing with you a burlap panel I made using the indian-blanket-cling-stamp and the wildflowers-cling-stamp-set sentiment, I made for PWP, please head here to see it: The Aviary.


I used:



Indian Blanket stamp set, PWP 
the wildflowers-cling-stamp-set sentiment 
Burlap Panel, TH, Ranger 
Distress Crayons, TH, Ranger 
ModPodge 
Water Brush, TH, Ranger 
Stencil, Michael 
Gold Chalk Marker 
Archival ink, Ranger 

See my SnapGuide here, for steps by steps. In short, I stamped the Indian Blanket image using archival ink on tissue paper. I diluted some distress crayons with ModPodge instead of water and added to the burlap panel using a stencil for a colorful background. Then, I diluted some golden chalk also with ModPodge and added a faint border around the panel. When it was died, I added the stamped tissue paper to the panel using ModPodge and let it dry. Finally, colored the stamped image using the diluted crayons with ModPodge and a brush. To finish the look, I used a previously stamped specialty paper with the wildflowers sentiment and inked the edges of the fussy cut paper with golden chalk. I attached the sentiment to the panel using 3D zots.


Some closer looks:




I hope you enjoyed my burlap panel and give me some comments/ follow me.


I'm joining the following challenges:


media: archival ink, distress crayons, chalk


Treasure: the beauty of Texas wildflowers (Texas Treasure)










10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Project.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun Challenges this time.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I never seen anything like that prosjekt of yours. Lovely.
    Ingunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation
    Have a Blessed easter weekend
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas. Thanks for playing along at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Lovely burlap canvas! Veronica Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet project!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet panel full of the promise of Spring. Thanks for taking the time to share it for our fourth birthday celebrations at A Vintage Journey. Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet cards!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!
    Katja

    ReplyDelete