Followers

Monday, May 8, 2017

Connie Can Crop Monthly Challenge #58

Dear scrappers,
I'm so late with my post, so I'm playing catch up:

New challenge at Connie Can Crop:

"""""""""""""""
Welcome to May! 

We are starting off this month with a new challenge 
and continuing on tomorrow 
with our first ever Cyber Crop here at
Connie Can Crop!
Be sure to come back and play all week long!

This month's challenge is 



Create any type of project using the following photo as your inspiration:




You may create anything you wish: a layout, card, altered item...you name it! 
Just use this beautiful photo as your inspiration! You can pull from the design, colors, patterns, flowers, clouds, whatever you are inspired by!


You can create anything you'd like as long as you use something recycled and be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 


Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

We have an awesome sponsor for this month!



One lucky winner will win a stamp set from Connie's Crafty Cart.

Be sure to check out my shop online HERE
Visit me on facebook HERE

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
For this challenge, I created a mini album for a dear friend, who was leaving to a new city:




The back:



1st page



 2nd page





  With the heart note open:


3rd


 4th:


 5th|




 6th




 7th:


 8th

 9th






 10th and the whole album with the tabs:

 For the spine I used the copper foil and one of the paper strip:




 I added some packaging tape for reinforcement:




Some of the supplies, I used:










 From the Florence CTMH worsksop your way kit:





And also the sequins are from there:





Similar kits can be found at Connie's CTMH cart here 

I hope you enjoyed this easy to make album and decide to join us At Connie Can Crop challenge,
Good luck

Vicky Tovar

I am joining this challenges:



http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2017/04/challenge-no-91-spring-sweetness-color.html


1 comment:

  1. Hi Veronica! What a gorgeous book, and I know so much work went into it too. A treasured and true keepsake. Thanks so much for joining my blog challenge.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys
    http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete