Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Eureka Stamps Challenge #192 April Showers Bring May Flowers

The challenge theme this week at Eureka Stamps is 

April Showers Bring May Flowers



For this challenge, I decided to make a kind of unusual Mother's day card for my Mom. Even though, she lives in the same town, we get too busy and don't see each other as much as when they were living with us. 


I used my new trifold card die from Sizzix: 

Card, Triple Square Flip-its, the Brushed paper pack, CTMH, some alcohol markers and the printed digital images from Eureka stamps: 21201 Butterfly and Bluebonne

36303 Spring Set of 4 . I added some blings from Queen & Co.


 The sentiment is also from Eureka stamps, I just cut it using the little square die from the set to separate it in 3.
The other sentiment is one of the border-strips from this paper pack B&T.

I hope you enjoy this project and decide to join this challenge.

Best scrappy wishes for you

Vicky


I would like to enter this challenges myself:

http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/2016/05/decorate-to-celebrate-anything-goes.html

http://www.blogquickquotes.com/2016/05/quick-quotes-challenge-63.html
Things with wings


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and I like the flipping of the squares!! Great job and Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete