Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Monthly Challenge #43 I Do

New challenge at Connie's Can Crop this month:

My Challenge this month is:

Details:
"""You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 
When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)

Entries are due by Monday, February 29th at 11:59 pm.
Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

We have an AWESOME NEW sponsor this month!!
 
One lucky winner will win a $50 gift card to shop their awesome files in their shop! That's right! You read it...$50.00
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE"
- See more at: http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2016/02/monthly-challenge-43-i-do.html#sthash.1F31xFk7.dpuf
Mon Ami Gabby (at the Scrapbook Expo).


Here is my take to this fun challenge:


I made this 15 year anniversary box for my husband for our anniversary using the:


 I used some light gold glitter paper from my stash, some recollection cream paper, and some CTMH colonial white cardstock. I embellished the box using wedding and gold alpha stickers (color box, probably). the glitter round stickers with the pearl in the center are from recollection as well.
I bought this cute glittery and soft ribbon at Scrap N' More (in New Braunfelds) and the flower is from Mom Ami Gabby (at the Scrapbook Expo).



This box was super easy to cut using my Cricut Explorer and I even was able to score it.

I hope you enjoy this fun challenge and leave me some love ;-)

Have a wonderful week,

Vicky


I am entering the following challenges:

http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2016/02/challenge-269-valentines-day.html

http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/2016/02/anything-goes-challenge-3.html?
utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DecorateToCelebrate+%28Decorate+To+Celebrate%21%29

http://sparkleandshinechallenge.blogspot.com/2016/02/sparkle-and-shine-challenge-twenty.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SparkleAndShineChallenge+%28Sparkle+and+Shine+Challenge%29

http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com/2016/02/love-is-in-air.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CraftyBootsChallenges+%28Crafty+Boots+Challenges%29


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your fifteenth wedding anniversary.

    Your little gift box for your husband is stunning, I love all of the glitz, the pretty hearts and the gorgeous ribbon. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great keepsake box, I hope he loves it. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on fifteen years! What a beautiful box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful anniversary box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! very pretty and elegant. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge!! You've created a gorgeous gift for your hubby - so sweet! Happy Anniversary :) Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty box! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete