Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pumkin Patch Minialbum

Dear scrapers,

This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion and 
today is my day to post with Connie Can Crop.

I had bought some BoBunny Fall papers awhile ago and decided to finally use them to create a Pumpkin patch-minialbum for my children. I was inspired by this month's color challenge.
The front:

A closer look to my altered flower:

The second and third pages:

Fourth and fifth pages:

Six and seventh pages:

Eight and ninth pages:

Tenth and eleventh pages:

Twelfth and thirteen:

Fourteen and fifteen:

And finally the back:


Supplies:





Closer look to the distressed flower before adding more distress stickles.



I used some goodies, I got from Connie's ebay store here: The flower, which I altered to fit more the fall theme colors and the eucalyptus distressing Stickles (Ranger). The sequins (CTMH) were also from the DT-kit.
Some Jute Ribbon, 3 Girl Jam from our DT-kit

I also used some of this month's wonderful sponsor's,


Scrap & Craft, products: The big metal brads and the metallic rub-on for distressing the flower.



And please don't forget this month's fun challenge!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #38




due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, September 30th


Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. Nince scrapbook...I love the different touches...between the stickles ( never have enough bling) and the ribbon...Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM this week!t

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking mini album! I like all the fun details you added. Thanks for joining our challenge at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete