Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Boy's Birthday card using a Father's Day card...

Dear scrappers,
I was rushing to make a last minute card and decided to used a Father's Day card from a workshop that I went last year at Andrea Woods house. I needed a card to hold a gift card, thus this was the best choice at hand.



We stamped this bag to hold the card that day too:


I replaced the happy Father's Day saying with the banner dazzle sticker "to you"



I added some more dazzles to other places to make it more festive and shiny ;-)




This is the card with the gift card inside:


I hope you enjoy this quick card make over project :-))
Have a beautiful day
Vicky
Materials:
Papers (CTMH)
Stamps (CTMH)
Inks (CTMH)
Canvas bag (CTMH)
Dazzles ( Paper Wishes)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment