Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

St. Valentine's goody bags for the teachers

Dear scrappers,

What a crazy week!!!
Well, after several days of barely sleeping, I survived :-)

I made between one class at the college, a acrylic album class at home, and many quizzes to grade, these goody bags for my children's teachers:




I used some leftover stamped sentiments from last year's valentines and used them in a different way ;-)


I decorated the origami owl take out boxes for the lockets that I got for the two teachers and decorated some acrylic boxes I got at StampAntonio for the teacher aids...


I stamped my children names using some Color Box's Surfacez ink pad in Lila.


I added some Rhine stones, CTMH, for more interest.


And used the Aryanna's left over cut from my library Layouts to wrap the boxes using some more borders' scallop negative left over as little belts...
I punched some tags using recollection's emboss and punch kit...

Great, it was a very quick project and I was able to acknowledge my children's teachers :-)
I hope you enjoy this quick project,
Have a wonderful short week
Vicky
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment