Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Time for Christmas Cards and more Challeges

Dear scrappers,
So many project, so little time, and so many blog challenges to get inspired:
For today I took two, time to Sparkle & Shine at H2H blog and Ruby & Juniper at Color my Heart Color dare Blog:
http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2013/12/time-to-sparkle-and-shine.html
And
http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2013/12/color-dare-74-ruby-juniper.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ColorMyHeart+%28Color+My+Heart%29

I helped a friend to make some cards (thank you Dawn) when she bought the big card kit from CTMH Shine & Sparkle at Gloria's (my CTMH upper line) and we made the 2 cards suggested in the instruction and them we had fun making changes using the cut kit pieces, the flourish, and ruby glitter tape from CTMH:



Here is my take for both challenges:


I hope you enjoy my cards, and get further inspired.
Have a blessed week and wish you Merry Christmas if I don't get to blog before the 25th,
Vicky

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

5 comments:

  1. Love the banners and use of a scallop
    Ed edge card. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute way to use the Santa and sleigh image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Merry Christmas from all of us @ H2H! We're so glad you're joining us this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute set of cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore that Santa stamp with the reindeer! Love that paper banner look, Vicky, especially with the shimmer trim! :) Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete