Followers

Sunday, October 6, 2013

WOTG Club projects

Dear Scrappers,

I finally created a club for my scrapbooking friends. We met for the first time last Thursday and these were the samples I made using the Huntington WOTG from CTMH. I offered 3 versions of club kits:
- paper pack and Stickease for the beginners






- the WOTG kit without the stamp set
- and the WOTG with the stamp set for the avid scrapboookers, who wished to build their stamp collection





I love how this color palette went perfectly with my DC, Charlottesville and Richmond trip pictures. We had there the perfect fall break vacation 2 years ago and I was trying to find the best paper to go with those pictures.



I will offer the club again for the first week of December using the Holliday wish List from CTMH and the Christmas WOTG.
I will use these layouts for the Scrapbooking month display at the Forest Hill Library :-)
I hope to show you these samples soon,
Have very blessed week
Vicky

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment