Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

12x12 Wall Decor using the Once Upon a Time Paper Pack


Dear scrappers,
I did this wall hanging for a friend's daughter, when I did the horses wall decor series: http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/2013/05/girl-room-decor-with-cricut.html
I used a paper pack bought from Michaels a long time ago, using only one page for the background and fussy cutting the fairy from another piece of paper:








This was very easy project and the result is just great. This paper has a lot of glitter and bling that I didn't need to add much to it. Later that day, i went to Michaels and discovered that they do sell a home decor line using the same design from the "Once Upon a Time Paper Pack" and best of all it was discounted too :-)

I went another day back to buy most of the line for my daughter's room and I will complement it with my own creations with his gorgeous paper pack (too good to be scrapbooked).

Well, thanks for reading along
Have a wonderful Wednesday :-)

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment