Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Masculine Cards Using the CTMH Victory Workshop Kit

Dear scrappers,
I made this cards for a friend's son, who was turning 15, and wanted to give him something special. As previously mentioned, I am making two cards every time I need one and then deciding which one to use.
For these cards, I used CTMH Victory Workshop kit and got my inspiration from another blogger's idea:
http://sandeestampsandscraps.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-hero-tri-fold-card-with-ctmh-victory.html
Sandee's card was a trifold, however I did mine a regular card. I loved how she stamped the interior, so I followed her idea.



Then, I twisted her template a little bit and got the second card. At the end, I decided, which one I loved best and personalized with the number 15 and the crown.



The later was an addition best fitted to the receiver of the card, because he is our teeneger prince ;-)
Mom and son loved the card, I hope you do too :-)
Have a wonderful Sunday

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment